Our project management advanced services can provide process analysis, site analysis, installation and guarantee of system performance. Our RFID Transfer Utilities will connect RFID data to any ERP system or stand-alone as a complete RFID solution.
RFID Project Steps We follow this series of steps to guarantee your RFID system works. These steps are unique to each customer and our experience will help save you time.
- Business Analysis, Consultation with your project team
- Site Survey and Tag testing
- Hardware and Software, (Middleware), Selection
- Solution Design
- Proof of Concept
- Software Integration of RFID data entry to your ERP system
- Stand-alone RFID systems with custom reporting
- Ongoing Support, monitoring and upgrade of RFID systems
RFID Solutions include:
- RFID Handheld Applications - Reduce time required to gather inventory data, provide lookup and locate functionality and enable data management via mobile device.
- RFID Fixed Reader - Enable automated data collection that provides real-time decision support information for compliance, validation, tracking and inventory accuracy.
- RFID Data & Business Analytics - Aggregate, filter and process RFID data per customer-defined business rules, and benefit from dashboard, custom reporting and event notifications to give customers actionable information.
- RFID Automated Configuration - Simplify deployments and maintenance through automated application configuration and management, remote monitoring and debugging.
- RFID API's and Interfaces - APIs and interfaces enable advanced customization and integration to support customer existing system integration requirements.
RFID Testing One of the best ways to experiment with RFID at your location is to purchase an RFID Lab Kit. We can help you begin with a free phone recommendation, 888-237-8525.
Contact us to learn more or schedule your Wireless Site Survey.