Industrial Desktop Label Printer
If you're looking for a rugged, precise barcode printer that delivers maximum performance, look no further. The CL-S521 direct thermal printer combines robust printing with superior price performance, ease of use and precision engineering. You'll love Citizen's unique metal Hi-Lift print mechanism, allowing for quick media loading while an adjustable sensor easily handles a variety of media and label configurations including standard and pediatric medical wristbands. Also, the powerful on-board 32 Bit RISC processor delivers exceptional throughput and fast first label out. If that weren't enough, the CL-S521 features complete connectivity, with standard serial and USB interfaces, or choose optional parallel, internal Ethernet or WiFi.
The CL-S521 offers a reliable, easily integrated industrial desktop printing solution. These units are supplied as standard with on-board ZPL and Datamax emulations plus BASIC Interpreter programming support, offering maximum flexibility and easy compatibility with other applications.
Fast Print Speed: Up to 6 inches per second.
Printing a typical courier label takes just one second with virtually instant first label printing.
Durable Internal Power Supply
All printers feature an internal mains power supply to provide the most reliable operation and avoid the problem of external power supplies.
Features and Benefits
- Handles a range of media types, including specialized labels and wristbands.
- Powerful on-board 32 bit processor for fast output
- 16Mb of RAM and 4Mb of flash
- Paper width: Variable paper width - 0.5 inches (12.5 mm) - 4.6 inches (118.1 mm)
- Paper load: Durable design - Citizen's proven Hi-Lift all-metal mechanism
- Printing Speed: Fast print out - 6 inches per second (150 mm per second)
- Media support: Large media capacity - holds rolls up to 5 inches (127 mm)
- Ribbon options: Wide range of ribbon options - Uses up to 360 meter inside and outside wound ribbons
- Paper thickness: Paper thickness up to 0.250mm
- Hi-Open case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- No more unreadable labels - the ARCP ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
- Energy: Internal power supply for reliability
- Media sensor:
- Black mark sensor
- Adjustable media sensor
- Label gap sensor