BarcodeFactory can custom print sequentially numbered labels or tags in any variation you need. Available on rolls or sheets. You can use any label face stock from paper to synthetic and adhesive from removable to permanent or ultra-aggressive. These numbers can also be thermally printed onto pre-printed labels or tags with color-coding to make them easily recognizable. Need consecutive barcodes or serial numbers? Just send us your Excel file, and we can return to you in multiple rolls of certain lot numbers or stapled cut-sheets for manual applications. We do thousands of labels every year and can help you keep track of your assets or products.
Our labels can hold up to any environment. Whether it is a standard paper UPC label, or a label with variable data that requires UV and chemical protection, we have a label solution. Another common use for Sequential Labels is in the warehouse when marking racks or hanging placards from the ceiling to indicate rows, rack sections, lots or bin areas on the rack. We also carry Placard Labels that can be placed directly on bins or racks for multiple replacement labels.
- Standard Barcode Labels- permanent or removable adhesives
- Multi-colored Barcode Labels
- Retro-Reflective Labels- this ground glass material is highly reflective and can be scanned up to 50 feet.
- Magnetic Labels- printed directly to magnetic material make for easy removal.
- Placard Rack Labels- placard labels create a removable base for any label that needs to be replaced regularly.
- Tags for plastic inserts- plastic pouches will hold paper tag material for easy and regular replacement.
For more information or to discuss your project, contact us or call 888-237-8525.