Industrial Desktops Label and Barcode
Packed with features for industrial desktop printing
The CL-S631 offers a reliable, easily integrated industrial desktop printing solution. These units are supplied as standard with on-board ZPL and Datamax emulations plus BASIC Interpreter programming support, offering maximum flexibility and easy compatibility with other applications.
Desktop Size - Industrial Performance All-metal mechanisms for strength and durability
- Dark-grey case colours as standard and white on selected models
Fast Print Speed: Up to 6 inches per second
Printing a typical courier label takes just one second with virtually instant first label printing.
Durable Internal Power Supply
All printers feature an internal mains power supply to provide the most reliable operation and avoid the problem of external power supplies.
Product Versions (Direct Thermal)
The CL-S521 models are direct thermal using coated media but require noribbon.The CL-S621 and CL-S631 are thermal transfer using a wide variety of ribbons to print on all media types.
300 dpi Resolution
The CL-S631 models are ideal for small labels with 2D matrix barcodes such as Datamatrix,DataBar,QR-Code and PDF417 or printing company logos and idents and CE or WEEE logos.
Features and Benefits
- Hi-Lift mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading.
- Hi-Open case for vertical opening and safe closing.
- Self-contained metal mechanism for durable operation.
- Internal power supply for reliability.
- Cross-Emulation automatic language detection.
- Both Zebra and Datamax emulations as installed as standard
- 360 metre ribbon capacity for fewer ribbon changes with standard 1 inch ribbon cores.
- ARCP ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tensioning system.
- Adjustable media sensor as standard with label gap and black mark sensing.
- Optional internal Wireless LAN and Ethernet interfaces