Citizen Systems Citizen CL-S700II TT Printer [203dpi, Ethernet]
|Print Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Interface||Serial USB Ethernet Parallel|
|dpi (dots per inch)||203dpi|
|Core Size||3.00 inch|
|Printer Options||LCD Display|
|Max Media Width||4.0-4.9 inch|
Industrial Thermal Transfer Barcode Printer, Citizen CL-S700 Type II, Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer, 203 DPI, Ethernet, Gray Casing
Cross-Emulation™ - Automatically Switching Between Zebra® ZPL-II® And Datamax®
Citizen CL-S700 Type II High-Speed Industrial Printer
Added Speed and Capacity
The CL-S700II series is designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens vertically to a full 90° to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media. The CL-S700II also comes in a direct thermal only model.
Space-saving design concept
The Hi-Open case lifts up vertically meaning that the printer's footprint does not change as the cover is opened making it ideal for tight spaces.
An optional peeler can be added to theCL-S700II giving the peel-and-present function without the height of the full liner rewinder case.
The large graphic LCD gives a clear indication of printer status and easy printer configuration.
Features and Benefits
- Paper load: Front access for all operations including media and ribbon changing
- Printing Speed: Ultra fast print out - up to 250mm per second (10 inches per second)
- Media support: Very large media capacity - holds rolls up to 8 inches (200 mm)
- Ribbon options: Wide range of ribbon options - Uses up to 450 metres inside and outside wound ribbons
- Display: Backlight LCD control panel for easy configuration
- Hi-Open case for vertical opening, no increase in footprint and safe closing.
- No more unreadable labels: the ARCP ribbon control technology assures clear prints.
- Low space requirement: integrated power supply enables clean work station
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Recyclable packacking
- Basic peeler