The Cub CB-1024 offers more standard features, performance and value than any other printer on the market today. Why pay more for features like internal Ethernet or label peel and present with internal liner take-up? These features are typically an add-on adding $200-600 to the cost of other manufactures printers. With the Cub CB-1024, they are a standard. The CB-1024 is the flagship printer of the Cub Printers line.
The CB-1024 Is IDeal For:
- UPC Product, Asset, and Compliance Labeling
- Work-in-Process and High Volume Industrial Printing
- Shipping and inventory control label printing
- Oil change, Deli and other standalone service labeling
The Cub CB-1024 prints demanding labels at speeds of up to 12 inches per second. The unit can be easily upgraded to increase the printer's resolution from 203DPI to 300 or 600DPI. It can also be adapted to meet ever changing compliance regulations.
Additional enhancemement also includes both Zebra and Eltron emulations making it compatible with many pre-existing software applications. No-Pause Variable Data Printing is achieved through the printer's 32-Bit 200MHz processor and 32MB DRAM.
This gear driven commercial printer is designed for harsh industrial environments, reducing down time .The CB-1024 is also an excellent choice for standalone printing .
- Two Year Part and Labor Warranty
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Standard Internal Ethernet
- Gear Driven design
- Standard Peel and Present W/Liner Take-up
- User-Upgradeable Resolution to 300 or 600DP
- LCD Display with 6-Button Interface
- USB, Ethernet, Parallel and RS-232 Serial Interface
- Die-cast Aluminum Frame with Metal Cover
Optional Factory-Installed Features Include
- Regular and heavy duty cutter
- Internal Label Rewind with front rewind plate
- Printer Powered, Long Range Linear Imaging Barcode Scanner (CS-9202)
- Quick Start Guide
- BarTender UltraLite Label Creation Software
- Power Cord and USB Interface Cable