Datalogic AV500 Area Imager
|Scanner Type||2D Area Imager|
|Form Factor||Hands Free, On Counter, Fixed Mount|
|Scanner Includes||Scanner Only [No Cable]|
Datalogic Industrial Area Imager, Corded, AV500, 500 Mpx Sensor Resolution, 35mm Lens Focus, f/7 Lens Aperture, White Illumination, Serial, Ethernet
Contact for pre-order or additional information.
High Performance 2D Image-Based Reader
The AV500 is the innovative 2D image-based reader setting a new paradigm for logistic applications with high speed transportation systems on all conveyor sizes, airport baggage handling systems, as well as static reading applications.
With a high resolution 5 MP sensor, image acquisition at 32 frames per second, dynamic or adjustable focus, and multiple lens options, the AV500reader creates a new optical standard for unattended data capture solutions.Continuous frame acquisition, no-flashing white or red integrated illumination,and colored spot indicators make AV500 reader the unprecedented solution for operator attended applications, as manual object presentation in overhead scanning mode or manual conveyor loading.
Enhanced Software Features
PackTrack capability allows the AV500 to minimize the gap between objects and increase the system productivity. FPGA hardware acceleration for real time image elaboration. Captured images are stored on-board and optionally transferred to external supports through the integrated Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
Installation and configuration are made easy with multi-language, browser based, on board HTML web server interface e-GENIUS as well as X-Press setup interface and integrated aiming lasers. Fully compatible with WebSentinel PLUS for real time performance monitoring.
The AV500 reader interfaces directly to PROFINET or Ethernet IP enabled PLC’s with two Ethernet TCP/IP and two serial communication interfaces. SyncNet Technology with Master/Slave allows enables a simplified way to network multiple devices in a solution with a single interface. A dedicated high-speed image saving port further enhances the integration in any data capture solution.
Rugged Inside and Out
Rugged metal enclosures with an IP65 rating. All metal integrated illumination housing that can withstand dialing cleaning with hash cleaners. Active cooling to maintain optimal processor performance with an operating temperature up to 50 °C, guarantees a long-life cycle in the harshest industrial environments.
Features and Benefits
- 5 MP image sensor, 32 FPS
- Patented dynamic or adjustable focus system offering extended depth of field
- Continuous, no-flashing white or red illumination
- Region Of Interest Windowing for higher frame rate
- Next generation decode algorithm for outstanding decoding capability on 1D, 2D, Stacked, or Postal symbologies
- Gigabyte Ethernet and SyncNet high speed connectivity
- PackTrack capability for closer item spacing
- Multiple format image saving from full definition to a highly compressed .jpg
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
- Dual laser aiming for ease of installation
- e-GENIUS browser based interface compatible with any kind of operating system and hardware platform including PC’s and Tablet
- Extreme Industrial grade: IP65 for harsh environments with 0 to 50 °C / 32 to 122 ºF operating temperatures
Industry - Application
Transportation & Logistics:
- Automated sorting
- Manual sorting
- Dimension Weigh Scan System
- Non conveyable Auto dimension systems
- Carton and tote traceability
- OCR and Videocoding
- Extended ID and image saving
Distribution and Retail:
- Order fulfillment and verification
- Multimedia sorting
- Reverse Logistics process
- Baggage handling systems
- Automated tag reading
Temp. Out of Stock;
Available to Order This item is currently out of stock. This manufacturer may have options with similar features. Contact us for lead time or another product that may work for you. If you place the order now, we will inform you when the item will be ready. You will not be charged until the order is ready to ship.