BUILT TO LAST
With the durability of the renowned industrial PowerScan family, the PowerScan imager is now being introduced into the retail sector with a new series of 'Retail' scanners. The PowerScan PM9500-RT imager is a cordless scanner featuring Datalogic's STAR Cordless System radio. The rugged mechanics of the PowerScan Retail series guarantees reliable long-term operation in retail activities. Repeated shocks at the POS checkout or outdoor usage do not inhibit the scanner's performance or reliability, protecting the retailer's investment. The IP65 rating further guarantees protection from damages caused by exposure to moisture.
NOW WITH DIGITAL WATERMARKING
Digital watermarked bar codes include the same Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) data contained in the UPC/EAN symbologies, but repetitively distributes the GTIN data across the entire package without altering the packaging aesthetics.
The PowerScan Retail 9500 series is the first handheld series of scanners on the market capable of reading digital watermarks including Digimarc Barcodes. This new application significantly reduces time at the checkout. Cashiers can scan items quicker without having to hunt for the bar code or lift bulky items from the trolley.
MOBILITY ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY
The PowerScan PM9500-RT Retail series is offered with or without a display and the 16-key keyboard. Wide radio coverage and the full keypad allow these mobile imagers to be used at the POS checkout as well as for inventory or shelf replenishment activities. When placed in the vertical cradle, the PowerScan Retail imager automatically switches into presentation mode. To coordinate with different POS systems, the imagers are offered in 2 colors: dark gray or white with a silver top cover.
- Outstanding robustness (2.0 m / 6.6 ft drops) and an IP65 sealing rating
- Vertical cradle for presentation mode scanning
- Digital watermarks including Digimarc Barcodes
- Datalogic's STAR 2.0 Cordless System
- Standard Ethernet
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Intuitive aiming system
- Available with optional display and 16-key keyboard
- In-field replaceable window and cradle contacts
- Datalogic's 3GL (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Datalogic's Motionix motion-sensing technology
- Ergonomic shape
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI