Datamax H-6212x Printer
The H-6212x is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The H-6212x is ideal for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling.
H-6212x reduces the total cost of ownership with its gear driven design to provide rugged and reliable performance for 24 x 7 mission critical services. H-6212x offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrates into any network. Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity. H-6212x has the industry's largest graphical display and provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications. Support of UHF and HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protect your printer investments. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the H-6212x the best value of any premium printer on the market.
Get the Most for Your Investment :
The H-6212x printer can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. Key features are listed below:
- Connectivity: H-6212x printers come standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users integration flexibility
- Rugged: Gear driven design with precision die-cast aluminum frame, which provides durability and light weight. A steel cabinet offers protection in industrial environments.
- Range: H-6212x is available in 203, 300, 400, and 600 DPI resolutions, covering a wide range of applications.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Easy to read 7 button 240 X 320 graphical back lit display enabling user friendly label configuration set up on "X" models
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer capabilities can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Media compatibility to support either coated side in or coated side out ribbons without the purchase of any options or the need for re-configuration resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- Intelliseaq Printhead: Proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Software: Features include Time stamp with print capability, time and date battery backup. Utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions.