Formax FD 1506 Plus AutoSeal Pressure Sealer
|Part Type||Pressure Sealers|
Formax FD 1506 Plus Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer, Integrated Output Conveyor, Compact Desktop Design, Drop-In Top Feed System, 14-Inch Form Length Capability, 6,250 Forms Per Hour, Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and Custom Folds, Up to 200 Forms Hopper Capacity, Easy-Adjust Pre-Marked Fold Plates, Six-Digit Resettable Counter
All Pressure Sealers are quoted as a truck shipment with inside delivery. A Shipping Quote is required. Contact us for special pricing for your pressure equipment project and shipping requirements.
The FD 1506 Plus AutoSeal® offers a user-friendly mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure-sensitive mailers. Its color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, and a speed of up to 6,250 forms per hour which enables operators to complete daily jobs with ease. Plus, the integrated output conveyor keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order, ready for the mail.
Newly redesigned fold plates are clearly marked and easier to adjust, making the FD 1506 a breeze to setup, right out of the box. With the capacity to process 14” forms, it has the versatility to fold and seal virtually any mid-volume application to meet your needs. Fold plates are marked for four standard folds - Z, C, Uneven Z and Half folds - and can be easily reset for custom folds including Eccentric Z and C-fold mailers.
The compact desktop design and ease of set-up and operation make this unit ideal for small offices or individual departments. Built in the USA with proven Formax technology, the FD 1506 Plus is an economical solution with the quality and reliability you have come to expect from Formax.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Integrated Output Conveyor: Keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order, ready for the mail
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14” in length
- Speed: Up to 6,250 forms per hour
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#
- Easy-Adjust Pre-Marked Fold Plates: Makes changing fold type or form size quick and easy
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
The FD 1506 Plus handles a variety of even panel forms up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form. The extended fold plate processes uneven panel forms up to 8 1/2” x 14”.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 1506 Plus is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. A hopper capacity of up to 200 forms and processing speed of up to 6,250 forms per hour enables an operator to complete daily jobs in no time. Plus, the integrated output conveyor keeps processed forms in a neat, sequential order.
Ease of Operation
The FD 1506 Plus is designed for user-friendly operation. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you’re on your way. The FD 1506 Plus features a graphics-based touchscreen control panel for easy, walk-up use. It also includes a six-digit counter for audit control and an integrated output conveyor.