Formax AutoSeal FD 1606 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
|Part Type||Pressure Sealers|
Formax Autoseal Fd 1606 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer, Compact Desktop Design, Automatically-Adjusting Fold Plates, Color Touchscreen Control, Speed: Up to 100 Pieces/Min, Three-Roller Top-Feed, Processes Up to 14 inch Forms, Resettable Counter
All Pressure Sealers Are Quoted as a Truck Shipment With Inside Delivery. a Shipping Quote is Required. Contact US for Special Pricing for Your Pressure Equipment Project and Shipping Requirements.
Formax AutoSeal® FD 1606 Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
Proudly built in the USA, the FD 1606 AutoSeal® is the ultimate mid-volume pressure seal solution. With its automatic fold settings and full color touchscreen, the FD 1606 combines enhanced user flexibility, ease of operation, and affordability. It has never been easier to process one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. The automatic fold plates allow users to easily switch between fold types and paper sizes while its full color touchscreen with internationally-recognized symbols guides users through setup and operation, making it easy for anyone to use.
Users simply choose the form length and fold type, and the fold plates automatically adjust to the correct setting for 11” and 14” form sizes. Standard features include a three tire drop-in feed system, 6-digit resettable counter, and the ability to store up to 3 custom jobs, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold types include Z, C, Half, Uneven Z and C, and custom folds.
Pressure sensitive one-piece mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form, including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, direct mail pieces, and appointment notices. This process eliminates the added cost of envelopes, creating a clean and appealing mail ready piece with ease.
Built with proven Formax technology, the automatic fold settings, innovative color touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the FD 1606 an ideal solution for any school, municipality, or small business that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Automatic Fold Plates: Simply choose form size and fold type, and the plates will adjust automatically
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- 14” Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14” in length
- Speed: Up to 100 forms per minute
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
The FD 1606 handles a variety of even panel forms up to 8 1/2” x 14” including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms, direct mail pieces, and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form.
Dependable & Powerful
The FD 1606 is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. A hopper capacity of up to 200 forms, and processing speed of up to 100 forms per minute enables an operator to complete daily jobs in no time.
Easy to Operate
The FD 1606 is designed for user friendly operation with its graphics-based full-color touchscreen and automatic fold plates. Simply set your folds using the touchscreen, and the plates will automatically adjust for fold type and form length. Next, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you’re on your way. The FD 1606 also includes a six-digit counter for audit control.
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding