Honeywell Xenon Ultra 1960h Healthcare Scanner
|Scanner Type||2D Area Imager|
|Scanner Includes||Corded Kit [Cable]|
|Interface||Serial USB Keyboard Wedge USB-A|
|Feature||Scan Feedback High-Density Scanning|
|Regional Compatibility||North America Only Mexico Only|
Product HighlightsHoneywell, Xenon Ultra 1960H, USB Kit, Healthcare, White Anti-Microbial Housing, HD Focus, 1D/2D, PDF417, Vibration, NA/MX Only, Includes: USB Type a 3m Straight Cable (CBL-500-300-S00)
Honeywell Xenon Ultra 1960h Healthcare Corded Handheld Scanner
Help Ensure Clinicians Are Delivering Fast, Accurate and Reliable Patient Care
Patients are becoming savvier and are having higher expectations of what excellent patient care should be – and it goes far beyond an office visit or single hospital stay.
The Xenon Ultra for healthcare is a premium evolution of the widely known legacy Xenon and Xenon XP healthcare scanners, taking our enhanced scan performance and reliability one step further.
The Xenon Ultra 1960h incorporates Honeywell’s next generation of scanning capability – allowing patient care to stay top priority for clinicians, helping improve retention of employees and helping lower the total cost of ownership for hospitals.
Features and Benefits
- The Xenon Ultra offers an improved design reducing the amount of nooks or crannies to aid in the reduction of lingering germs.
- In addition to a greendot aimer to visibly enhance targeting and improve scan accuracy, the newly engineered and innovative scan platform empowers snappy scanning operations.
- Multiple operating modes are available to ensure maximum patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity, such as Patient Do-Not Disturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp
- Utilize the cable from your existing deployment of the Xenon XP 1950h on your new deployment of Xenon Ultra 1960.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU)creates a holistic solution that helps automate how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.