Honeywell Xenon Ultra 1962g Handheld Scanner
|Scanner Type||2D Area Imager|
|Scanner Includes||Cordless Kit [Cable,Cradle]|
|Regional Compatibility||Canada Only North America Only|
Honeywell, 1962G USB Kit: Includes: Black General Purpose Housing, USB Type a 2.7m Straight Cable (3012-6337-001), Presentation Charge and Communication Base
Superior Scanning Performance
Today’s retailers consistently face increasing demands for a seamless and memorable customer service. In order to achieve the efficiency needed to create elevated customer experiences, retailers need a scanning solution that empowers associates to move through their workflows precisely and without impedance.
The Xenon Ultra for retail is a premium evolution of the widely known legacy Xenon and Xenon XP general purpose scanners, taking our industry-leading scan performance and reliability one step further.
The Xenon Ultra 1960g incorporates Honeywell’s next generation of scanning capability – allowing retailers to stay productive and keep customer service as their top priority. With optional dual-camera extended range (XR) models, retailers can use the scanner for both up-close and extended, bottom-of-the-basket scanning.
Available in a cordless Bluetooth configuration which offers premium accessory upgrades such as interchangeable power sources, contactless charging and magnetic retention capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- In addition to a green-dot aimer to visibly enhance targeting and improve scan accuracy, the newly engineered and innovative scan platform empowers snappy scanning operations.
- The modern design exhibits an improved aesthetic, and the enhanced user experience and durability businesses depend on.
- The flexible XR supports most scanning use cases in a single device without compromising range or speed, helping retailers get more done while managing fewer device types.
- Utilize the cable from your existing deployment of the Xenon XP 1950g on your new deployment of Xenon Ultra 1960
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that helps automate how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment