Honeywell Granit 1990iXR Scanner
|Scanner Type||2D Area Imager|
|Scanner Includes||Corded Kit [Cable]|
Honeywell Granit XP 1990i, Corded, RS-232 Kit: Tethered, Ultra Rugged, 1D, PDF417, 2D, With Vibration, Red Scanner (1990IXR-3) RS-232, 5V, DB9 Female, Coiled, 3-Meter Cable (CBL-020-300-C00), Assembled in Mexico
Honeywell Granit XP 1990iXR
Ultra-Rugged Area-Imaging Scanner
Following a legacy of successful deployments, the next generation Granit XP scanners expand capabilities and redefine ultra-rugged scanning. With a best-in-class 3 meters (10 foot) drop, Granit XP is engineered to keep on working after the impact of drops from loading docks, forklifts and picking trucks.
The 1 meter (3.3 foot) tumble test indicates lasting durability with daily knocks and drops from workstations or waist height. A best-in-class 7,000 tumble specification ensures Granit scanners are ready to work long-term in demanding environments. With Honeywell FlexRange technology, Granit XP XR models offer an ideal blend of no-sacrifice near-field scanning plus the expanded range to read UPCs at 1.5 meter (5 feet) and 100 mil (2.54 millimeter) rack labels at 10 meters (33 feet), addressing many warehouse, distribution center and manufacturing workflows.
Field feedback shows that the scan window is a high-frequency failure point for scanning devices in the industrial environment. Granit scanners are designed with a small, deeply recessed, scratch- and impact-resistant window to prevent these failures. This is a critical sealing component ensuring dust and moisture do not enter the case and degrade scanning performance or cause premature failure. The Granit solution ensures its IP67 sealing remains intact, even under harsh treatment.
Barcodes make data entry faster and more accurate, maximizing productivity in your operations. However, damaged and low quality barcodes can make transactions slow and painful. Bad labels commonly occur in the warehouse, DC and industrial environments due to low quality printing or damage during handling. Granit XP is built on Honeywellâ€™s next-generation imaging platform, integrating a high-resolution sensor and enhanced decoding algorithms to quickly and accurately read barcode symbols. Granit XP ensures that otherwise challenging labels do not create a bottleneck in your process.
The corded Granit XP 1990iXR model offers high-durability, extreme performance scanning for standard and extended range operations. Created for applications where high-speed scanning is needed to maximize productivity and where durability is non-negotiable for low total cost of ownership, the Granit XP 1990iXR scanner offers the optimal solution.
Features and Benefits
- Built to survive harsh treatment including 3 m (10 ft) drops, 7,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles, operating temperatures from -30°C to 50°C (-22°F to 122°F) and IP67 sealing, Granit XP reduces service costs and increases device uptime.
- Granit provides extreme performance scanning, even on damaged and low-quality barcodes. High-quality barcodes scan and transmit faster than ever.
- The XR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes, plus expanded range scanning of UPC to 1.5 m (5 ft) and 100 mil codes to 10 m (33 ft).
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.