ID Tech UniMag Card Reader
UniMag II; 2 Track; Black; 2G Housing, Standard PI
ID Tech UniMag
Two-Track Secure Credit Card Reader for Mobile Devices
Card Swiping on your Mobile Device
The ID TECH UniMag II is a magnetic stripe reader that communicates with mobile devices via the headphone jack. Use your mobile device to read a variety of magnetic stripes, including credit cards, signature debit cards, gift cards, and loyalty cards.
Superior MagStripe Reading Performance
The UniMag II utilizes ID TECH's proven MagStripe reading technology, providing bi-directional card reading of up to two tracks of information. When reading card data the UniMag II encrypts the information before it enters the mobile device, providing protection of sensitive data.
Incredible Convenience and Cost Savings
The ID TECH UniMag II allows merchants to provide their customers with another acceptable method of payment, and with the capability to swipe credit cards, merchants can save money by avoiding costly card-not-present fees. With the ID TECH UniMag II, merchants can accept credit card payments wherever they go.
Features and Benefits:
- Plugs into audio headphone jack - no cables or batteries
- Supports TDES and AES encryption using DUKPT Key Management
- Reads up to two tracks of card data
- Superior MagStripe reading performance
- Bi-directional card reading
- Low battery consumption of mobile devices
- No external power supply required
- Bi-directional communication between reader and mobile device
- Extended phone jack enables compatibility with various phone cases
- Universal clip allows for stabilization to provide better card reading
- SDK available for Apple, Android, and Blackberry platforms