Designed specifically for mobile field professionals who need all-day comfort and durability, the lightweight and compact Honeywell PR3 and PR2 durable mobile receipt printers are the perfect fit for your agile workforce. Available in three-inch wide (PR3) and two-inch wide (PR2) versions, these receipt printers deliver a competitive advantage with their speed and compactness making them ideal for on-the-go invoice printing and mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) applications.
The compactness, weight and durability of the PR series printers means that they can be comfortably worn all day. A variety of smart accessories - such as the included belt clip, optional belt loop or shoulder strap - maximize user comfort while ensuring the printer is always within arm's reach.
The ideal companion to today's smart devices, PR series printers connect seamlessly via secure Bluetooth® 2.1, Wi-Fi, USB or IrDA to produce receipts on demand. The addition of MFi cerification simplifies pairing to Apple iOS devices, and integrated Near Field Communications (NFC) technology makes the Bluetooth pairing process quicker than ever. Available with an optional integrated PCI-compatible card reader, PR series printers also give your mobile workforce the ability to securely capture payments on the go and immediately provide receipts for increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
The PR series and its accessories are designed to enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership. These printers interface with Honeywell's innovative FlexDock docking and charging system, providing a common interface shared across other Honeywell devices. Belt loops, cases and protective boots increase comfort and improve ergonomics for full-shift operations. And field-replaceable batteries can be charged independently of the printer, further maximizing uptime and convenience.
The fast time to first receipt means that the PR series delivers a clear productivity advantage for your workforce - quickly providing your customers with a printed invoice-in-hand.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Despite being small and lightweight, this printer withstands drops to concrete from 1.2 m (4 ft) and 1.5 m (5 ft) with an optional protective case.
- Capture payment at the point of service with optional integrated PCI-compatible magnetic stripe reader and AES encryption.
- Simple to use, with a clamshell design enabling one-handed media replenishment and an intuitive icon interface for status indication.
- Fast time to first label, and excellent battery endurance for all-day mobile printing.
- Pairs easily with today's mobile devices, with MFi certification for iOS devices and easy Bluetooth pairing through NFC technology.