Ivanti Velocity Speakeasy Software
|Software Version||Full Version|
|Software Users||Single User|
Ivanti Speakeasy for Velocity License, Powered by Wavelink
*This item is electronically delivered via email.
Ivanti Speakeasy (Powered by Wavelink)
Extend the Productivity Benefits With Voice Enablement
Year after year, you're challenged to find ways to boost worker productivity by five percent or more. You may have considered voice in the past, but there's great news: voice has evolved.
With Ivanti Speakeasy, powered by Wavelink, companies around the globe are realizing the benefits of full-featured voice enablement that can be deployed in just a few weeks, at a fraction of the cost of traditional voice applications. Best of all, you can get started using your systems and mobility solutions already in place, or add voice as you refresh your mobile devices-including those running the Android operating system.
Adding Voice is Easy
Many businesses must cope with limited IT budgets, making extended project timelines a deal breaker. Ivanti designed Speakeasy, in conjunction with our mobile applications, for simple implementation. Speakeasy is a 100-percent client-side solution that can be deployed in as little as 30 days!
Voice-enable Your Existing Devices or New Android Options
Are your warehouse workers carrying Windows Mobile or Windows CE mobile computers? You can add voice to your existing Terminal Emulation, Industrial Browser, and VelocityCE implementation. Or, if you're considering a hardware refresh, deploy on our Velocity platform for the latest Android devices.
Keep Your Existing Host System Intact
Unlike traditional voice applications, Speakeasy voice-entered data is received by your host applications via the same data stream as any data your workers enter via barcode scan or key entry. Because all the voice processing is handled within the mobile device, there's no need to modify your existing host applications or add middleware.
Boost Worker Productivity and Accuracy
Virtually all enterprise mobile deployments are expected to maximize worker productivity and order accuracy. With Speakeasy, customers report productivity gains of 50 percent or more, and accuracy achievements worthy of Lean Six Sigma certification.
Deploy Voice for Picking and More
If you've looked at traditional voice apps, you may have struggled to justify voice in tasks beyond picking. Speakeasy is helping businesses extend voice, and its productivity benefits, to all sorts of warehouse tasks-from receiving and cycle counting to truck loading and put-away.
Help Workers Get Started Right Away
The days of training a voice application to recognize a specific worker are over. Make it easy for your workers to pick up any of your voice-enabled devices and begin working. The grammar files within Speakeasy enable any worker to speak the commands or data into whichever device they're carrying.
Untether Voice from Your Core Systems
Voice enablement is a mobility solution. You shouldn't need to set aside budget for your voice vendor to make changes to your host app, nor for them to come back and re-test any changes you choose to make to your host systems in the years ahead. With Speakeasy, you're free to make changes that optimize your host without involving your voice vendor.
Speak the Global Language of Productivity
More than 30 languages are supported for both speech-to-text and text-to-speech workflows. Over 50 are supported in text-to-speech-only implementations. Speakeasy offers a single voice enablement platform for your global business.
Features and Benefits
- Add voice in 30 days or less - Add Speakeasy to your existing mobile deployment in under a month.
- Part of a multimodal data-capture solution - Add voice where voice makes senseâ€”alongside barcode scanning, key entry, and more for an optimized data-collection solution.
- Reduce training times - No need to train Speakeasy to recognize unique accents or dialects. Users pick up any enabled mobile device and get to work.
- 100% device-based voice processing - Eliminates the need for a server to handle voice encoding and decoding.
- Hands off your host system - Add voice without incurring costly modifications to your enterprise system.
- Forget about voice-specific hardware - Your mobile device has the power to handle voice processing, so there's no need for dedicated voice hardware.
- Middleware or system interfaces? No way! - Speakeasy leverages your mobile app to interface to the host, eliminating the need for expensive add-on software.