Opticon L-46X Scanner
|Scanner Type||2D Area Imager|
|Form Factor||Handheld Presentation|
|Scanner Includes||Corded Kit [Cable,Stand]|
|Interface||Serial USB USB-A|
Opticon 2D CMOS Imager, Corded, USB, RS232, Black Housing, Includes: Stand, USB Cable, 2 Year Warranty
Opticon Handheld 2D Area Imager
Perfect Combination of Performance, Durability and Reliability
The L-46X 2D Imager integrates Opticon's industry leading 2D CMOS imaging technology providing true point-and-shoot barcode scanning. It is the perfect combination of performance, durability and reliability.
The L-46 is a fast hand scanner that comes with a beautiful stand. The L-46 scans with a speed of 100 scans per second. The cables are interchangeable, making it easy to switch between USB or RS-232 interface. The scanner is delivered with either a 2D CMOS Imager or a 1D laser engine.
The L-46 is often used in service settings; healthcare for wristband scanning, retail for scanning products and scanning e-tickets from mobile phones at festivals or other social gatherings. Both versions of the scanner are versatile because the cable can be interchanged from USB to RS-232, therefor serving a broader audience.
The L-46 is a versatile pistol grip scanner that comes in two different settings so you can have the hardware you require in your scanner. The L-46R is a laser barcode scanner and the L-46X is a 2D CMOS imager. Both engines scan at a speed of a 100 fps or scans per second. The engines that both versions use are designed to perform strongly at moving object scanning, increasing the easiness of how the device scans. This delivers an overall smooth scanning experience.
Both versions come with a complimentary stand and either an USB or RS-232 communication interface. The L-46 scans when the scan button is triggered or when the device is in auto-trigger modus. When a barcode is scanned the user will receive feedback by means of a visual stimulation, LED, vibration(optional) or buzzer.
The L-46 is lightweight with only 112 grams and its pistol grip design is made to make the device feel balanced when used. The included cable is 2.0 meters long, so even when it is plugged in there is some mobility and movement possible.
- High speed 2D CMOS imager
- Rapidly scans and decodes a wide variety of 1D or 2D barcodes
- Custom configuration capabilities including multi-read
- Enhanced motion tolerance
- Improved scanning of curved, wide and poorly printed barcodes
- Durable – survives 1.8 meter drop to concrete
- IP42 rating against dust and moisture
- Trigger modes: manual, auto-trigger and stand detection
- Communication interface: USB or RS232
- Interchangeable cables, making it easy to switch between USB or RS232
- Antimicrobial coating optional
- Available in black or white
- Stand included
- Backed by a two year warranty