Opticon OPH-1005 Mobile Computer
|23-Key Alphanumeric Keypad
|320 x 240
Opticon, Mobile Data Collector, 2MB RAM , 64 MB Data Memory VIA Internal Micro SD, Integrated Laser Barcode Scanner, 23 Key Mobile Phone Style Keypad, LCD Display And Lithium Ion Battery, Color Screen, RS232
Batch Terminal - Laser Barcode Scanner
The OPH-3001 is designed to make scanning a comfortable experience, especially if scanning is required often. The ergonomic design includes a soft grip, a curved scan head for relieve stress from the wrists and a bright display for better readability. But this scanner is still a mobile scanning device, capable of running complex applications.
The OPH-3001 is often used by tasks that require frequent scanning because the ergonomic design is known to reduce wrist strain that happens with any repetitive action. The uses include: keeping track of inventory, managing assets or mobile sales automation. Complex applications for specialized tasks can be built using the free SDK facilitated by Opticon.
How we describe the OPH-3001
Frequent scanning can strain the wrist, that is why we designed OPH-3001. With the curved scan head, soft grip and bright readable screen it is clear this scanner is designed with the user in mind. With a strong processor the OPH-3001 is perfectly capable of running complex applications, best suited for your situation. This advanced product is programmable to perform to your liking, thus, becoming the perfect solution in the workplace. It has a LCD screen with adjustable brightness so that in every condition the screen is perfectly readable.
OPH-3001 product highlights include:
- Vibrant, TFT LCD QVGA color display with adjustable backlight
- Intuitive 22-key keyboard with soft grip for user comfort
- Integrated laser scanner - 100 scans/second
- Features 4 MB FlashROM, 4 MB SDRAM and 128 MB NAND Flash
- Communication and battery charging through mini USB 2.0, VCP
- Withstands 5' drop to concrete
- Features IP54 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Compact size and weight – 2.29"W x 7.12"L x 0.94"D and 5.5 ounces
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Backed by a two year warranty
A few highlights that make the OPH-3001 an enjoyable scanning experience: