Industry's Best Mobile Workstation
The PrintCart is the industry’s best mobile workstation for demanding wireless printing and business applications.
The PrintCart provides a wireless, point-of-use thermal printing and wireless terminal platform for use in demanding logistics and distribution warehouse environments. Printing at the point of application improves worker efficiency and accuracy.
ADVANCED POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Power a printer and terminal for up to 20 hours (12 hours under heavy use)
- Fully recharge in about 4 hours
- Integrated charger-inverter-transfer switch automatically manages energy sources
- Extends battery longevity by limiting deep battery discharge and short cycle charge times
RELIABLE RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
- Rugged, powder coated, welded steel frame
- Pull-out printer shelf enhances serviceability
- Large stainless steel work surface
- Tight turning and long distance mobility with short wheel base and large, ball bearing wheels
- Configurable for external charger and/or exchangeable battery pack for continuous operations
- Optional accessory pack includes utility drawer, media and scanner storage, refuse bin and notebook holder
- Simple, easy to read display panel with battery status “gas gauge”, audible recharge alarm and advance warning of battery exhaustion
Power to Spare
PrintCart is the only mobile printer-power solution proven to last through demanding work shifts. It can be deployed anywhere within the physical limits of a business at any time to provide terminal and labeling capability over multiple shifts.
The rugged PrintCart can power a printer and terminal for up to 20 hours (12 hours under heavy use) and fully recharge in about 4 hours. Need even more power? Continuous 24 hour operation is possible by using the optional battery subpallets and/or an external charger.
An innovative self-defending controller automatically balances business needs with optimal power system performance. There are no controls to operate. When connected to line power, the cart automatically switches equipment to AC power while simultaneously charging the battery. The longevity of the battery is extended by protecting it from deep discharging and short charge cycles.
T2N - No
T6000 - 4", 6" - Yes
T6000 with RFID - Yes
T6000 with ODV - No
T8000 - 4", 6" - Yes
T8000 - 8" - No
T8000 with ODV - No