Printronix T400 Desktop Thermal Printer
The T400 is the premier printer for applications that require a compact, affordable and reliable barcode printer. With eight times more memory than its nearest competitor, plus a large range of standard and optional communication choices, the T400 is ready to keep up with your technology requirements today and tomorrow.
Ease of Use:
- Fastest printer in its class with market leading RAM and Flash memory for non-stop productivity
- Increased uptime with capability to hold large 5" diameter media roll
- Intuitive and compact design that enables easy media loading
- Versatile performance for a variety of applications like nursing stations, patient wristbands, point of sale, shelf labeling, pick tickets, and more
- Durable clamshell construction to meet the needs of the busiest desktop environment
- Defends against malicious breaches with comprehensive WiFi security protocol suite, and optional state of the art 802.11 a/b/g/n connectivity
Supplies and Accessories
THERMAL MEDIA LABELS
The best printing solution is achieved when the printer, and media are matched to the application requirements. The use of Genuine Printronix Auto ID Thermal Media will ensure image quality, consistent barcode and optimum application output required for today's production environments.
For applications that require individual labels or groups of labels for applications such as item level part numbering or pallet labeling, the T400 printers may be ordered with a cutter mechanism installed (for cutting tags and label liner), or the option can be installed by an authorized service representative at a later date. Once installed, the printer can be configured to automatically cut media after each or a specified number of labels is printed.
The T400 printers offers optional, factory installed 802.11a/b/g/n wireless connectivity with extensive and scalable security offerings.
PEEL AND PRESENT
The Peel and Present mechanism automatically peels the label from its backing and presents self-adhesive labels one at a time. It replaces manual label peeling, making your production lines faster and more efficient. The T400 printer may be ordered with a peel and present mechanism installed, or the option can be installed by an authorized service representative at a later date. Once installed, the printer can be configured to automatically peel and present each label.