Sato WS2 Hygenic Direct Thermal Printer
The WS2 is a hygienic, compact direct thermal desktop printer from SATO ideal for various healthcare scenarios. Suitable for direct use in the hospital ward due toits disinfectant-ready, antimicrobial plastic casing, the WS2 prints both patient ID wristbands and inpatient labels quickly and accurately for optimum patient safety and operator peace of mind.
The WS2 is also offered bundled with SATO patient ID wristbands as part of a competitive package, making the need to hand write labels a thing of the past.
Patient safety as a priority
The compact size and light weight of the WS2 makes it easy to transport, giving operators the flexibility to print from desks and patient bedsides as required. SATO understands that space is at a premium in the hospital environment and the 2-inch WS2 has been specifically designed with this in mind. The device is up to 23% smaller than equivalent competitor models. In addition, the pure white body of the device and disinfectant ready, antimicrobial plastic casing enables hospital staff to keep the device clean and limitthe contamination risk.
A key frustration for hospitalstaff is when multiple devicesare required to print wristbands and labels. Over 50% of our customers say that they would prefer an easy to use, compact device that can support both wristband and inpatient label requirements.
- Best in Class Patient Safety: Disinfectant-ready, antimicrobial casing (industry-first feature)
- Print on Demand: High-quality patient ID wristbands and inpatient/laboratory labels. Compact, lightweight design for ease of transportation
- Save Time: Hassle-free media loading, enhanced printer setting tools and web browser for ease of operation. Faster than market average print speed, up to 7-inch/sec
- Integrate Easily: Cerner accredited and ready for connection to all existing HIS/EMR systems through the standard USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Reduced Carbon Footprint: Less consumable wastage compared to equivalent models on the market •Eradicate Errors – Draw information from existing patient management systems