BarTender Professional Edition [Backpay Expired Std. MSA]
|Coverage Length||1 Month|
|Software Version||Support (SMA)|
|Software Printers||Single Printer|
BarTender Professional - Printer License - Backpay Expired Standard Maintenance and Support (Per Printer Per Month)
*This item is electronically delivered via email.
Manufacturer requires us to list pricing at MSRP. Contact us for a quick discounted quote.
Seagull Scientific BarTender Professional Edition 2022
Label, Barcode Design & Printing Software
With the release of BarTender 2022, Seagull Scientific continues to enhance your design and printing experience and provide easier ways to manage and administer your print operations. Designed for departments and small businesses, the BarTender Professional Edition offers the same easy interface as the Starter Edition while enabling RFID encoding and more sophisticated label and card designs that leverage content from databases, spreadsheets and other files. Print from spreadsheets and databases, create forms for entering manual data faster, encode RFID tags and smart cards. With new features such as database support for Excel Online, Google Sheets, JSON and QuickBooks Online, improved data entry forms, support for dynamic embedded table images and support for GS1 Application Identifiers (AI) Version 20.0, upgrading to Bartender 2022 is a no-brainer. Call us for any technical questions or pricing for Seagull Scientific.
BarTender 2022 is the latest release of the labeling software global industry trusts to transform its information into the labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, documents, packing slips and pallet labels that drive business — from entrepreneurially minded small companies to the largest global enterprises.
BarTender 2022 helps organizations better manage their labeling lifecycle, increase label quality, integrate with existing business systems and improve reliability. It features advanced label document management, including design and graphically based approval workflows; fast, secure, web-based printing; high-availability license redundancy options; and enhancements to automation, integration and database capabilities.
New Features That Will Elevate Your Labeling, Your Systems - and Your Business
Improvements in the BarTender suite were made in response to customer feedback and requests and can be found in many areas of the software.
BarTender 2022 feature enhancements improve the entire labeling lifecycle. With BarTender 2022, customers can:
- • Create and print more commercial-quality designs
- • Accelerate label design and production with increased label QA
- • Securely review and approve workflow from any web browser on any device anywhere, anytime
- • Integrate more tightly and with more flexibility to existing and new business systems
- • Improve productivity for new and existing markets globally
- • Print from any browser on any device to more printers anywhere, anytime
- • Minimize downtime and enable business continuity with advanced, always on high availability options
Print from spreadsheets and databases, create forms for entering manual data faster, encode RFID tags and smart cards.
With over 30 years of experience, BarTender® software is trusted by organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency, and compliance by optimizing their labeling, marking and printing processes.
The world’s largest companies and hundreds of thousands of small businesses rely on BarTender to help them:
- • Alert a customer to potentially harmful food allergens
- • Deliver the right medication to the right patient at the right time
- • Track a food-borne illness back to the field where it started
- • Ensure a safe work environment when handling hazardous substances
- • Improve control of retail shrinkage and loss prevention
- • Accelerate the supply chain by enabling integrated business planning and interoperability
- • Create accurate labels, documents, and eye catching signs
- • And much more…
BarTender gives you the tools to easily and efficiently design labels and other documents, connect those designs to live database data, integrate automated printing with existing business systems, and launch print requests from any system, OS or device. And you can monitor and manage all these processes securely, from a single centralized location.
Trusted solutions that meet evolving industry demands
Every company faces new industry regulations and standard practices. Companies around the world trust BarTender to help them meet the secritical requirements. Here are a few examples:
- • Chemical manufacturers, distributors and importers use BarTender to deliver clear and consistent safety labels.
- • BarTender helps companies comply with labeling laws for food allergens in the EU and food safety in every country.
- • Hospitals, pharmacies, labs and clinics around the world use BarTender to enable data capture and tracking.
- • BarTender is a secure component of FDA compliant UDI installations for medical device companies; of validated installations at pharmaceutical manufacturers; and of the logistics, warehousing, transportation,compliance and traceability strategies of the world’s supply chains.
Easy, flexible, powerful design with Intelligent Templates
BarTender’s exclusive Intelligent Templates improve design quality, reduce label maintenance, maximize printing performance,and eliminate the need to create and maintain hundreds of separate design documents.
Take advantage of powerful design logic that tells templates, layers and even objects “when toprint” based on a single data source or database field, or on multiple conditions. Password protect layers to prevent unauthorized edits. Share global data fields such as incrementing serial numbers among all documents. Leverage text wrapping and autofit functionality to intelligently wrap variable length text around one or more objects, inside objects, or even inside the label border.
- • Design and print almost anything, including packing slips and pallet labels
- • Easily enter print-time information with customizable data-entry forms
- • Consolidate designs with Intelligent Templates
- • Print from any operating system, device or web browser
- • Create sophisticated applications and print automatically from web services requests, data transactions, SDK requests and more
- • Centrally control and secure your entire labeling system
- • Monitor print status in real time and view detailed history of system usage
- • Easily integrate with SAP and Oracle
BarTender 2022 Feature Enhancements
Secure Remote Label Printing
Your BarTender documents can be printed from your browser, from any device or operating system that’s connected to the internet — Windows, Android, iOS — anywhere in the world. It’s a great way to ensure labeling consistency and compliance among your first- and second-tier suppliers, vendors, clients and remote employees. And Print Portal keeps your system secure.
- • Your administrator assigns permissions to remote users, who sign on to print the labels you want them to, and only those labels.
- • Since Print Portal is browser-based, no local client or app needs to be installed on the user’s system. The user never accesses your network.
Intuitive, graphical workflow management
New in BarTender 2022 are configurable workflows — you can define document states and transitions to better manage labeling, from design to approvals to print. Increase the quality of your label production and enable end-to-end project tracking:
- • Design custom workflow models that are specific to your business needs using an intuitive, visual drag-and-drop interface
- • Create workflows for specific file types, or for files housed in specific folders in the Librarian document management system
- • Control who can access and advance files through the workflow at each state
- • Generate automatic email notifications to specific recipients, triggered when files move between workflow steps
- • Review and approve BarTender documents for production from any web browser, from any device or operating system that’s connected to the internet, anywhere in the world — Windows, Android, iOS
Improved business continuity and disaster recovery
New license server redundancy options in BarTender 2022 provide continuity — you can keep your print production environment running without interruption in the case of a license server failure.
Primary and failover backup servers are run in a resilient configuration. If the main or primary server cannot be reached by a BarTender client for any reason, it will automatically connect to the other servers in the relationship.
Expanded database integrations
Build tight, flexible integrations between your business systems and BarTender with expanded database options and support.
BarTender’s powerful integration capabilities now support over 20 different databases and data file types including these, new to BarTender 2022:
- • Excel Online
- • JSON
- • Google Sheets
- • QuickBooks Online
BarTender 2022’s .NET SDK now supports new Librarian and Print Portal REST APIs, providing powerful new workflow and web printing functionality.
Create commercial-quality designs
- • There’s a new interface for color selection in BarTender Designer. The Color Picker makes it easy to choose, identify and reuse a full spectrum of print and web colors throughout your BarTender documents. There’s support for PANTONE® colors, hex values and even data-sourced colors that populate your label dynamically.
- • BarTender’s Data Builder application now includes a Phrase Library, so you can build your own multi-lingual library of standard text phrases, and add and track the accompanying translations. This new Phrase Library is then accessed in Designer to populate your label designs.
- • Included is an Auto Translate feature which will translate a phrase that can be used as a starting point for a human translator to verify. You can also import and export the phrase library to CSV or TMX format files for even more accurate translations. (TMX files are typically used by translation services for professional translation.)