State and Local Government Services
State and local government agencies have extensive asset inventories, from buildings and infrastructure to supplies, equipment, machinery, vehicles and more. Barcode and RFID labels and tags help you keep track of it all, including its condition and location. We provide desktop and mobile printing products that work with your municipal systems.
Our inspection and code enforcement technology helps enforce the laws and protect the members of your community. Durable enterprise-grade mobile devices and industry-leading wireless technologies offer the greatest degree of reliability, allowing you to serve citizens at the highest level.
Call 888-237-8525 for government pricing on thousands of products or to request a pricing list. We offer solutions from label printing, mobile computing, barcoding and ID Card printing to RFID and RTLS. firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your RFQ to email@example.com or call to discuss your project and how we can help you deliver your most competitive bid.
Gain real-time awareness of all of your assets — equipment, personnel, supplies and more — with Barcode Factory's government asset management solutions. Our solutions offer RFID and RTLS technology, including barcodes, labels, tags, wristbands, receipts and tickets to give you up-to-the-minute awareness for accurate inventory and location management.
Our products allow you to use pre-fill form data fields, document the condition of assets with built-in cameras, and use GPS integration to verify the time and location of asset checks. Many responses can be automated, including transmitting the data to all relevant systems, ordering replacement parts, updating inventories, scheduling follow-up assessments and more.
- Real-time awareness - No matter where they're deployed, gain up-to-the-minute situational awareness of all of your government assets.
- Benefit from a complete picture - Know what assets you have, their condition and where they are at all times, enabling accurate asset deployment and inventory capabilities.
- Verify asset data - Our scanning capabilities and GPS integration allow for secure and accurate documentation of assets' condition and availability.
- Automate processes - Reduce errors, streamline processes, and increase efficiency with automated data transmission to all relevant systems.
Accurately verifying the identity of personnel is a key component of agency security protocols. RFID-encoded or barcoded badges and credentials can be printed on-demand to authorize access, manage movement and maintain perimeter integrity. UHF RFID allows for secure access and long-range tracking. Our ID card printing solutions enable agents and officers to issue government IDs, making positive identification possible.
- Produce high-quality cards - Produce durable, long-lasting, tamper-resistant cards with sharp, photo-like image quality.
- Create secure, tamper-resistant cards - Ensure security and prevent counterfeiting, alteration and duplication with printer-enabled security features such as encryption and printer host authentication, along with specialty holographic laminates.
- Flexible, hassle-free printer operation - Identification card printers use a comprehensive software suite to create custom ID Card designs.
Provide your code enforcement officers with fast, accurate options for issuing tickets for unlawful processing, permits or other infractions. Provide access to work orders and histories, as well as necessary forms. Wireless mobile printing devices allow you to issue on-the-spot citations, and built-in camera and GPS integration minimizes the potential for disputes.
- Accurately document inspections - Mobile technology allows inspectors to quickly and easily document inspections, maintaining safety and security.
- Enforce code requirements - Access regulations and records and track compliance for increased accountability.
- Collect fees on-site - Ensure fines and fees are collected and accounted for, maximizing revenue streams.
- Access supporting documentation - Instantly access paperwork and capture data on-site, minimizing the potential for errors.
Human service delivery agencies can use our mobile field-based computing solutions to improve caseworker productivity, eliminate duplication of cross-agency efforts, and improve both the timeliness and quality of interactions. Social and child protective service workers, home health aides and others who deliver government services to individuals can access historical data, upload real-time data, maintain confidentiality, gather proof of visitation, share data with other agencies, collect evidence, log calls and more.
Our mobile computing solutions are HIPAA and PCI-compliant, with encryption for data in motion and data at rest. Remote management by centralized IT support allows devices to be tracked, locked and erased if necessary to prevent unauthorized use.
- Deliver better human services - Quickly and securely upload and access data from the field with rugged enterprise devices, enabling a more comprehensive and timely case picture.
- Improve caseworker productivity - Mobile solutions allow for increased accuracy and faster delivery of human services while limiting costly and inefficient effort duplication.
- Transmit data securely - Meet HIPAA and PCI requirements with data encryption and remote device tracking, locking and erasure if necessary.
License printing and scanning solutions allow government licensing agencies to quickly and efficiently print driver's licenses, hunting and fishing licenses, recreational permits and more. Our enterprise-grade rugged printers and scanners enable anywhere, anytime production and scanning of licenses with industry-leading, edge-to-edge photo-like quality, vivid colors, and detailed, readable barcodes along with other card technologies. State Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMVs) can issue learner's permits and driver's licenses without delays, and with no need to contract with third parties.
- On-demand card printing and scanning - Streamline operations, expedite processes, and maintain tighter control with in-house, enterprise-grade card printers and scanners.
- Reduce wait times - Deliver faster services to constituents with on-site production of licenses with industry-leading, edge-to-edge photo-like quality, vivid colors and detailed, readable barcodes.