LPN License Plate Warehouse Labels
LPN is the common acronym for sequentially numbered labels that allow you to track moveable units in a warehouse, such as cartons, pallets, bins or cases. License Plate Numbers (LPN) are a primary method of tracking and identifying everything that moves in or out of your facility. These labels are sequentially numbered and can be used in single tag or dual labels that wrap around the corner of cases, making them easy to identify.
The labels we produce are made to meet your application process, environmental and quality requirements. Our volume production enables us to offer great pricing on low-grade to high-quality paper face stocks, all with permanent adhesives and crisp barcodes. Barcode license plate labels are offered on printed rolls in single, single twin, single dual, dual twins or sheeted. Color preprint portions of the label are also popular to help improve productivity. If your labels require verification with printed records, we can help you comply.
- Singles – Simple rolls of sequentially numbered labels, customized to meet size, specifications and lot break-downs
- Single Twins – Two identical labels printed in sequence, next to each other or after the other. Commonly used on multiple smaller bins, pallets or crates
- Single Dual – Also called corner labels. One wide or long printed label with duplicate information that has a die-cut notch for easily folding over the corner of a case. Very easy to identify the carton
- Dual-Twins – A label with two sets of content, each presented with an exact copy next to it on the roll. Popular in large distribution centers to label all four sides of the pallet
Supplied as die-cut labels in single, dual and with matching layouts, depending on the sizes required. Can be packaged in your desired lot requirements.
We work with many of our larger customers to print and store their labels at our facility. We ship immediately when you need them, making sure you never run out.
- Lower overall labeling costs vs. in-house printing
- Save time, expense and frustration of in-house printing
- Custom color choices
- Clear, readable and guaranteed barcodes