Placard Label Holders for Reusable Totes or Racks
Plastic bins, containers, racks drums and products can get messy after a dozen labels have been put on and ripped off over and over. The simple solution is to apply a base Placard Label. This synthetic base label creates an area for future labels to be applied and removed easily many times. Yes the labels stick and stay to the placard base but also tear off easily when needed. Our reusable placard label holder is a surface designed for labeling and relabeling any reusable surface. See our stock placard label holders or call us for a custom size. Our custom typically costs much less than our competitors stock.
The special hold/release technology coating on placard labels can receive any type of label with a standard adhesive, saving the cost of printing labels with removable adhesive. Remember most removable adhesive eventually becomes permanent over time.
- Easily remove and replace many labels
- Adheres to a wide variety of surfaces and temperatures
- Customize your placard label size, shape or instruction verbiage
- Accepts most standard permanent label adhesives
- Hard plastic hand-held containers or bulk bins
- Part trays or bin trays
- Warehouse racking, plastic skids or product containers
- Metal tanks or gas cylinders
- Food storage containers for hot, cold and freezer environments