BarcodeFactory offers stock and custom labels with Retro-reflective face stock and thermal transfer coating.
- Applications Applications requiring long distance scanning. Typically warehouse rack location and aisle labeling where scanning distances range from 20 ft. - 40 ft.
- Minimum Application Temperature 45° F
- Service Temperature -40° to 300°F
- Outdoor Durability 2 Year (depending on exposure conditions)
- Tear Resistance Excellent
- Surface Application Corrugate, paper, packaging films, most plastics, stainless steel and glass.
- Description A 5.5 ml retro-reflective polyester film designed to reflect light back to its source, meets or exceeds L-S-300C, Table IV, reflectivity 3. Featuring a permanent acrylic adhesive with very high shear rating.
Other label stock material pages
Note: Label Stocks below are often referred to generically as "Synthetic Label Material"
For more information or to enroll, please fill out the form or call us at 888-237-8525.