Confidex Smart Ticketing
Our innovation, high quality products and turnkey industry solutions have made Confidex the leading supplier of contactless smart tickets globally, producing 15 million tickets per month.
Confidex contactless smart tickets have been specially designed for large scale ticketing applications in public transport, access control and parking. With advanced materials and proven in-house large volume production technology they offer a cost-efficient and durable ticket media with high use of comfort. High reliability together with different security and memory capabilities Confidex contactless smart tickets enable operators to reduce cost, generate new revenues, and innovate new services.
While the worldwide demand for smart cards and contactless ticketing solutions continues to grow, we are pleased to offer the widest range of capabilities to meet the requirements of today's Smart Mobility applications:
- Contactless smart tickets for public transportation
- Smart keys and visitor badges for hotel, estate, site or office access
- Contactless event or tourist tickets
- Ski passes
- Personal identification e.g. citizen cards, membership cards, student cards
- e-money and pre-paid cards
- Contactless parking tickets
- RF / Standards: ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B, ISO 15693, MIFARE, ISO 15457
- Contactless chip: NXP, Infineon, ST Microelectronics, EM Microelectronic
- Memory: from 256bit up to 8k bytes EEPROM
- UID (unique identification number)
- OTP (one time programmable memory)
- Write and/or read protection
- Optional: cryptographic certificate, 3DES dynamic authentication
- Size: ISO 54x86mm, special sizes on request
- Thickness: from 250um to 480um
- Delivery form: reel, fanfold, single cut, carnet (booklet)
- Customer specific printed artwork, thermal paper
- Ink-jet post printing: UID, incremental continuous serial number, barcode
- Customer specific electrical encoding: certificates, fares, values, validity dates etc.
- Customer specific data log files
- Further services on request
NOTE: some technical indications may be specific to the selected contactless IC.
BarcodeFactory, a Paragon Print Systems, Inc. company is committed to simplifying the integration and use of RFID and Barcoding technology. We offer site analysis, tag testing, professional integration, consulting and installation. We are premier partners with the world's largest RFID and Barcoding equipment, Label and tag manufacturers. This provides our clients with the very best pricing in RFID hardware and supplies. We can manage the entire process from concept to installation. Since 1994, Paragon has offered clients worldwide with cutting edge technology designed to improved productivity and reduce operational cost. Contact us to discuss your RFID application.
For more information or to discuss your project, contact us or call 888-237-8525.