TSL CompleteCare Service - TSL 1166
|Coverage Length||1 Year|
Product HighlightsTSL, 1 Year CompleteCare for 1166 RFID Reader with Imager (1166-AS1)
TSL Service Contracts
TSL products come with a standard 12 months Return to Base Manufacturer’s Warranty. To enhance and extend your warranty, consider purchasing one of their CompleteCare Maintenance Programs. Choosing between the CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ plans should be a decision based on how quickly you need your product repaired or replaced.
Reduce downtime and maximise productivity and efficiency by investing in a TSL CompleteCare maintenance program, giving you complete peace of mind. With a CompleteCare maintenance program there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximise performance output.
As TSL manufactures your products, they know how to best protect them. CompleteCare is one-stop coverage with extensive customer support. CompleteCare benefits include:
- Their easy to use online Troubleshooting Guide provides speedy identification of the product fault, preventing unnecessary returns.
- Their Best in Class manufacturing facility based in the UK provides repairs, replacements and priority support for their CompleteCare customers. With their tailored resources, they are able to respond promptly to expedite your repairs and replacements without delay.
- Email their Technical Support Team for speedy issue resolution, with the aim of getting you back up and running in the shortest possible time. Their online Troubleshooting Guides can also help you identify issues or pinpoint a hardware fault.
CompleteCare+ takes hardware support to the next level with advance exchange devices available for next day delivery. If you are having trouble with a device, you can get a replacement device right away. It includes all the benefits of CompleteCare, plus the following:
- If it is deduced that your product has a hardware fault, an exchange unit is sent out the same business day* on an Express expedited shipping service.
- Enjoy the peace of mind from knowing that whatever the hardware fault, They’ll get a replacement device out to you as quickly as possible. This even includes accidental damage cover.
- Their TSL-owned spares pool provides rapid replacement in the field keeping costly downtime to a minimum.