VIPColor Scorpio+ with Lamination
|Part Type||Cutters Label Slitter Rewinder Unwinder|
Product HighlightsVIPColor Scorpio SCR22PL Digital Label Finishing System, with Lamination
VIPColor Scorpio SCR22 Digital Label Finishing System (without Lamination)
The Scorpio series digital finishing machines are a complete solution that does the following: unwinds; laminates; cuts labels by contour; separates the exes matrix; cuts longitudinally; and rewinds the finished product onto a roll.
Virgo offers very accurate results in finishing, because it uses a plotter for cutting. This process automatically eliminates the costs needed to buy dies.
The benefits of using the Scorpio series:
- Companies produce their own labels themselves, which means reducing manufacturing costs.
- Full bleed print is now easy and enjoyable.
- There is no need for orders on pre-die cut labels.
- Save money on the media, as there is no need to leave spaces between the labels (full bleed print).
Benefits of the Scorpio series machines compared to their competitors:
- Optical Sensors – Machines use cameras that rely on black cut outlines to optimize cutting speed.
- Adjustable tension and pressure – tight rewind rollers and tight rewinds separated matrices.
- Size matters – The machine is easily accessible and can be setup in no time.
- Longitudinal Cutting Blades- The blades have four pointed edges, which means they can be used four times longer than other blades.
- White Labels – The machine has the ability to cut white labels without black marks. This is made possible thanks to the software for the Scorpio series.