Alien Glint Inlay
Test Roll, UHF Gen 2, Higgs-4, Wet Inlay, White Film, Aluminum Antenna, 1.18x0.51-inch, 1,000 Per Roll
ALN-9715 Glint Jewelry/Cosmetics Inlay
The Alien Technology® ALN-9715 “Glint” RFID inlay is designed for use in jewelry and cosmetic applications where the tag may be in close proximity to small metal or metallic coated objects.
- Small form factor, non-near field read tag
- Tuned for metal and cosmetics
- Next generation Higgs™ 4 features and performance
- Offers read/write distances in the order of feet/meters unlike other competitive tags that are near-field and only read an inch or two.
- Uses the metal surfaces to “amplify” the read/write distance of the tag.
- Rapid programming of serialized tags and excellent read/write performance.
ALN 9715 Glint Inlay Product Overview
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Glint” antenna design, the ALN-9715 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail jewelry and cosmetics especially when tagging in compact and highly dense areas.
With its Higgs-4 core, the Glint delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise and retail applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9715 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Some Applications for use:
- Jewelry Tagging
- Use with small metallic objects