Alien Spider Inlay
1.34x2.125 inch, Rotated, UHF Gen 2, Higgs-4, H4, Wet Inlay, White Film, Aluminum Antenna, 12,500 Labels per Roll
Alien Squiggle Inlay
ALN-9640 "Squiggle®" - Higgs®-3
For Squiggle applications that demand more on-tag storage of up to 800 NVAM bits. This enables storage of data for the purpose of avoiding additional network access that would otherwise be required for data retrieval.
ALN-9740 "Squiggle®" - Higgs®-4
For Squiggle applications that demand the most optimized solution for high-volume applications or other Higgs 4 advantages. Higgs 4 Squiggle offers BlastWrite mass-encoding for programming multiple tags at the same time, QuickWrite for writing a complete memory bank in one command and ultimate write-sensitivity which together provide the fastest mass-market tag encoding solution. Higgs 4 is provided pre-programmed with the ultimate enterprise-wide serialization scheme which enables efficient distributed mass-encoding of tags.
ALN-9840 "Squiggle®" - Higgs®-EC
Squiggle inlays are now enhanced with the reliability, robustness and readability of the new Higgs-EC IC along with all the capabilities and features of the Higgs-4 version. The Sentinel Memory within the Higgs-EC is a unique error-correcting architecture that fixes single bit errors and detects rare dual bit issues. The Higgs-EC supports over 200,000 write cycle capability, two times that of other devices on the market today. Lastly, Squiggle tags with Higgs-EC have best-in-class read and write larger sensitivity that allows larger read and write distances to be achieved and more rapid reading and encoding.
- Well-proven design for a broad range of worldwide applications. Large 800 bit memory or optimized 448 bit memory footprint for volume and enterprise applications.
- Optimized for high performance in all world regions. Higgs® 4 further enhances read and write sensitivity.
- A very robust general purpose tag.
- Robust, proven, and reliable. Designed to drive down the cost-of-ownership while increasing efficiencies of RFID solutions in large enterprises.
- Trusted performance now even further enhanced, enabling robust encoding and reading, even in challenging conditions.
- Reliable in challenging environments.