BarcodeFactory offers stock and custom labels with Kimdura face stock and thermal transfer coating.
- Applications Drum labels, package labels, asset labels, moisture rich environments and item tracking labels.
- Minimum Application Temperature 25°
- Service Temperature -75° to 200°F
- Outdoor Durability 6 mos - 1 year (depending on exposure conditions)
- Tear Resistance Slight stretch. Tears into layers.
- Surface Applications Corrugate, paper, packaging films, most plastics, curved surfaces, stainless steel and glass.
- Description Coated, bi-axially oriented, multi-layer polypropylene that features chemical and moisture resistance and excellent tear smear and scratch resistance with permanent adhesive.
Other label stock material pages
Note: Label Stocks below are often referred to generically as "Synthetic Label Material"
White Gloss Polyester • White Matte Polyester • Clear Polyester • Silver Polyester
For more information or to enroll, please fill out the form or call us at 888-237-8525.