Matte Paper Thermal Labels
The Most Common Label
Matte paper thermal labels are commonly used for shipping or product marking. The finish has no gloss or sheen, which allows for higher readability than other label stocks. Matte paper labels can be used for both thermal transfer and direct thermal printing, depending on the coating.
- Applications General purpose indoor labeling applications under almost any lighting conditions. Packaging Labels, retail applications and high quality barcoding.
- Minimum Application Temperature: 25°F
- Service Temperature: -65° to 200°F
- Outdoor Durability: None
- Tear Resistance: None
- Surface Applications: Corrugate, paper, packaging films, most plastics, stainless steel and glass.
- Description: Premium coated, ultra smooth thermal transfer paper label stock featuring an aggressive general purpose acrylic adhesive.
Other Label Stock Materials:
Note: Label Stocks below are often referred to generically as "Synthetic Label Material"